Are you looking for Dental implant in Brisbane ?
We offer the next best thing to your natural tooth
Unlike other forms of tooth restorations, a tooth implant is a whole-tooth replacement: they replace the tooth root and the implant crown replaces the crown of a tooth.
The benefits of tooth replacement
Some considerations that make this the best solution to a missing tooth:
- Aesthetic advantages – We commonly use Titanium for implants, which is biocompatible. This means that there is very little chance that your body will reject the foreign object. They also look and feel just like natural teeth.
- Functional advantages – Your implant restoration will act just like a real tooth. You will be able to eat and chew without the pain or irritation associated with a missing tooth. A dental implant will also maintain your bone structure and support your facial tissues.
- Confidence – An implant restoration will allow you to speak and eat with more confidence and comfort.
- Reliability – The success rate of implant dentistry is very high and they are considered an excellent option for tooth replacement.
- Enjoy Your Favourite Foods – Tooth replacement will actually allow for the improved enjoyment of the textures and flavours of your favourite foods.
We currently have some of the best teeth replacement prices in Brisbane
we also offer interest free payment plans
Who is an ideal candidate for tooth implants?
The ideal candidate for implant dentistry is someone who is in good general and oral health. An ideal candidate is also someone who has adequate jawbone available to support the dental implant.
When you lose a tooth, the bone that ‘holds’ the tooth root in place slowly, gradually starts to dissolve. Once it’s gone, it isn’t coming back. That is why it is important to get treatment as soon as possible after you have lost a tooth.
It is also highly recommended that if you are a smoker you quit or cut back as smoking can adversely affect the time it takes for the dental implant to heal.
About your teeth replacement
Tooth implants may be used to replace one tooth, several teeth or all missing teeth. They are made from titanium and are surgically inserted into your jawbone. Over a period of months your jaw will heal around the implant creating a strong and sturdy artificial tooth root for the prosthetic tooth.
How long it takes your jawbone to heal around the implant depends on:
- Where the dental implant is placed: if it’s in your upper jaw it will take longer than if it’s in your lower jaw
- Your overall health
- Your oral health
- Your body’s natural ability to heal
Once your jawbone has healed around the dental implant, it is then a matter of attaching the prosthetic tooth (crown, bridge or dentures). You will then have restored form and function to your smile.
For More information on Dental Implants Brisbane
Pure ceramic dental implants
Multiple tooth replacement
Cerec – Same day crowns
For more information about our range of treatments and services, please contact us.